I have a relationship a little 'see-saw with the gym, every time I go there, then disappear for a week, then we return the same day, then odd, then disappear and reappear six times monthly intervals as the Madonna of Fatima. The reason is simple, after a day where I worked for 10 hours to 8, but who am I doing this to get home, no dinner, prepare the bag and leave immediately to go and split in two? Over the past 12 days but there is was the records: 5 times including Sundays. The reason? Broke the boiler house and the gym is the only place where I can go take a shower without the penguins come out of the exhaust pipe. Pure Riello has made against me. The gym is still a very funny sometimes, even here, as in the store, you realize that the world is very diverse. There trying to lose weight, overweight, obsessed with the cellulite that lives there, attached to the steps for hours until it was destroyed (the step, not her), the fancazzista like me, who two years ago and throw on a bench to yawn or breaking balls to anyone who is really trying to do something, peter pan, the one who is not over the first coat is trying to do the youngster lifting weights with feigned indifference to the outside of its scope (often the next year will not see you any more because he died happily hernia) and the beautiful and impossible. These are the best. They were born in my already muscular, recruiting them to the gym to show you that it is true that exercise works and especially those who are in the mirror when you're attempting in vain to lift 10 kg of weight you are placed nearby to make your same year, but with an overload 20 times higher. At that time you feel really snots, see the strongman who humiliates you and continue your exercise unconsciously hoping that sooner or later fall on the balance on one foot. My dear snots like me who are half-saws that never, ever become the incredible Hulk disperiamoci not. You, my dear Big Gym, I am humble in that way? Well, after the training when you're in soapy sculpted biceps I'll laugh with you, and you do not stick to excuse ice water too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment