Friday, August 15, 2008

More Satisfactorily Replaced Hip Or Knee Joint

Riecchime!

But hello dear! At the end of your Michael decided to return. Spain was beautiful and very soon will post 2 or 3 of the 836 photos I took during these 13 days of leave. With this post I want to take two birds with one stone: first public this video Chiaruzzi because he has never seen and this is a serious gap to be closed, depending on then I have to remind you that today Ciccone 50 years ago. Best wishes. But did you see that despite the physical half-century of life. The other day I all'Ornella said: "Look how Madonna has a few years younger than you but still zompetta hither and thither like a grasshopper, I like her grandmother you." Now ready answer: "You do not have a house to be brushed by boat from morning to night, a cat that vomits under your bed and foremost a son like you to bear." Viva la mamma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment