Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is Jamba A Good Stock

TRL (Total stoned Live)!



Sometimes I feel old ... At 23 years ... Oh God, now what I mean. I grew up on bread and MTV like all boys of my age who love music, I had my crush on artists and groups who believed they could be immortal, ignoring the fact that this singer who sang that pretty tune from one day to a Another could be a perfect meteor, and was one of those convinced that the small group pop would last forever. Many of these beliefs still below the port, still mad at that Geri left the Spice Girls in their top moment. Bitch. Today, years later, I started to see Trl and I could not believe my eyes. If I knew the first life, death, miracles, and songs of all singers who passed U.S. issuer, today I realized I did not know one, but it was one of those singers that appeared in the standings. Take away a curiosity: who knows who the Lost, the Vale, Sonohra or Tokio Hotel? I heard someone say, but otherwise seems to me kids all made with the stencil with a tuft of hair covering one eye (a Tokio Hotel part of that guy that seems to me when I get out of the car after leading with his head out the window). The girls go crazy for them: they are accompanied by parents to their concerts and they are already camped the night before at the gates of the premises. Valerio has never done this with me, has happened only once, accompanying me to see the Spice Girls when I was 10 because he knew that only half of the concert audience was composed of mothers. But we were so fanatical in 14-15 years? If 10 years ago there was the fashion of tattooing the name of their idol as happens now with Victoria Adams girerei I now draw on the cheek? Marò ... Luckily times are changed, unfortunately. "If you wannabe my lover" has not been verified by Tenco prize, but "might as well, I already have the phone turned off because you're too flutter" is insane. A few months ago I accompanied my grandmother Ughetta (the Tuscan version of Sora Lella) to find Careggi his sister who had had a stroke. Beside her an old woman who was already more dead than alive. Now the exclamation dell'Ughetta baritone, in the silence of the room: "Michael, that woman there, in my opinion does not arrive until tomorrow." I think they heard up to San Luca. The same afternoon I look urgently at the store, he had never done any work for concentrami block on what was to me and screaming on the phone to me: "You this the old woman this morning? Hahaha, I was right, time 2 hours and was already dead. "The same fate will be for these small group here, wait a bit 'of time, a year and a half at most, then close their doors and they will only remember when were young, naive and stupid above. and you find yourself here, writing this crap and think that maybe you're changing the game and you're no longer the pischellino than once. But then you pull up thinking of Betty Boop in Who Framed Roger Rabbit and repeat as her: "But I'm still around ... puppuppidù "

0 comments:

Post a Comment