Monday, July 7, 2008

What Type Of Engineer Invents

One Year Later ...




On this day, 366 days ago (never forget that this is a year Bisesti, or rather let me give a touch of iron as I write) Chiaruzzi and I were in that Wembley Stadium to watch the Live Earth! Casserole dish, it's been already a year since that day, but at the same time destructive ganzissima which came under the sun, with our Nutini, Pussycat Dolls major artists (remember in the history of music in 50 years, if only because I am bone of 'HULO, says "Mr. finesse" Valerio), Red Hot, a Mrs. Ciccone and mulch hl hl of beer and a smile to liver cirrhosis. If it was not around Wembley that you can not smoke and I had to go hide in the bathroom as I did in high school would be a perfect concert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment