As they do in a few, because you were not Paul Newman, Patrick Swayze and were not (thank God) were not Michael Jackson, I salute you.
After publishing this thing on tumblr, and I Samoa we wrote two "crocodiles" almost simultaneously . To say that I do not update more much here because I'm participating in a project organized and very serious. What can you do, we men of today are so, gently bungling.
Meanwhile, it seems that the newspaper, that big bad that is in Milan and on the titles of which I have often joked, I will grant to publish the article on the famous Duomo di Monza etc. When updating and dehumanized. Unless a catastrophe happens in Lombardy in the next 72 hours, which normally I would hope.
But no, way, because there is the famous former showgirl who seeks me by the end of February here, the cataclysm, if you like you can reach the day when I get my first erection in the office. Got God? Let's keep in touch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment