Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wording For Congratulations Forengagement

Almost forgot


While I was finishing the year and another four hippies we got into his head to open a music blog collective boring music is his name, because boredom is the fun of ten years (segnatevelo, even if in the end he said it already Caparezza) (here, I mentioned Caparezza: so tonight I'll come out of hemorrhoids). Unfortunately, the chapter "noise" crater will suffer gravely nothing that can not be resolved with a moderate use of psychotropic drugs.
It is expected the arrival of three other subjects, but for now I present the current noiosoni:
- Paranoise : future doctor of celebrities, has perfect pitch (I I've only ablative, lucky him), knows a slew of groups with names such trigger-happy and invented a subgenre of Grind a day, once we played "Paranoid" and not just because we knew playing
- Samoan : already famous and celebrated guitarist and eco98 My Silver Booster, is known for his passion for the pedals and the music loud and powerful, but are also known drifting dangerously close to pop it a hybrid between Rick Rubin and Finley
- electroplasticbox (aka bobby nava): niche photographer famous for inventing the style of severed heads, keyboardist and noisy My Silver Booster is capable of listening to a tram if properly electrified and hate the drummers
- commentone : future engineer of the future, multi-instrumentalist in the aforementioned band The Rubik's Cube Monochrome and occasionally in his living room, where became famous for a line of percussion played on pots, loves music boring as long as it is fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment