eight words (heard during the final of the World Cup): Argentina, race opponents, expulsion, the final penalty, company samples. Although the name of the ship was the 2305 Argentina team that was not confined to the popular South American guys.
We started from every corner of the old earth, someone even came from Satellite Moon. Vied with each other fools to join up there. wonder what pleasure we felt in committing two years of his life to being treated like shit from the old captain Rico Heinlein? It seemed almost as if to say "yes sir, thank you sir" was their greatest ambition, as well as proclaiming to the four winds, I sailed with the Society Buenos Aires, flagship!
My enlistment but had little to do with the desire to career ambitions for glory or, worse I feel!, The desire for adventure. I
the rigors of military life had always disgusted: I was a painter, a genius with color and canvas, a bohemian.
My motivations were called Carmen Ibanez and Kris Kelvin, also known as daddy.
Carmen Ibanez was the beauty queen of the Lyceum Yoshiyuki Tomino, where even I was writing. how beautiful my mom! had two breasts, that is I mean two eyes that were magnets for the eyes. But it was also one of those made to go with the winners, who fall in love only samples Starsoccer and spoiled children. And of course all the samples of Starsoccer and spoiled children of the school behind the smear, needless to say.
decided to get his attention and overwhelm others with a flourish and vaguely subversive. Girls usually like artists rebels burned the holy fire and from that point of view, modesty aside, I had no opponents.
It took me all night and the end result was great: a mural that covered the entire front of the school. The subject was obviously
Carmen, naked and lying on a bed of red petals, just as I had once seen on a movie poster of the time outdated.
just that I was not understood.
-Ahhh-shouted someone. -A girl in a pool of blood!
-But no, "answered another .- E 'road maps of Madagascar. But because the ocean is red?
-What do you say? And 'Jesus female.
's art and the love I have earned expulsion from high school, Kris Kelvin, that my father was able to fill the barrel and enlist as a potato peeler on the ship within a week.
My old has always been a model of efficiency.
0 comments:
Post a Comment