eight words (at the request of Yuma): Franco, parsley, web, knowledge, friends, brain, time, purge.
Clarius At that time university student paying more attention to the bruschetta-party or festival instead of lambrusco exams.
Everything changed one night when he found on the kitchen table a letter from Webster Griffin said the American, his roommate.
"Clarius,
I'm leaving. I leave school, greeting friends and I am embarking on a fishing boat in Iceland. I wanted to become an investigative journalist, you know, but after eight months that we live concomitantly I understand that this is not the right way for me. Your neighborhood has been enlightening, you made me become aware of a great rule of life: the brain is not made to sweat.
this was your motto every time I came home for tell you of my studies and the first I admit that made me angry.
Like that time I explained word for word why surely the American secret services are responsible for 11 and thou hast said,
-Take it easy my lovely. I've got two girls for dinner tonight, let's enjoy life parsley.
-Clarius But, I tell you the whole story of recent years is based on a huge plot and you think of women?
Ah-huh ... .. ... Siiiii conspiracy ... and okay, but those come in half an hour you know ...
I should give you a straight and take the blonde, instead of locking myself in the room to read the file of the National Commission. I hope you managed to get away that night anyway, even without my help.
Or that time when I asked you to accompany me to the National Conference on seigniorage and thou hast said,
- Have you cast? Tonight Mazzabubù do with Franco and Ciccio, not want to lose me!
And I confess that I also learned of that nickname you gave me, The Purge.
Maybe there've been a bit 'too much, but I deserved : you must be irritated when I proposed to host in our home for two weeks Professor Complottis, but he is one of the leading experts about the Bilderberg group and offer the bed in your room was the least I could do for him.
Now I realized my mistake, do not open more than a book, I will be a woman in every port, drink beer and try to live life as you do. Thanks for the sample.
Best wishes
Web "
The remorse was such that from that day Clarius became another man.
0 comments:
Post a Comment