Sunday, August 1, 2010

Feet Scenes In Tv And Movie

Demential-yacht

EIGHT WORDS (proposed by anneheche) : Barbara, library , flowers, sun, milk , street, sex, Carrick (editor's note this is an infallible cop hero of many adventures on this blog )

quietly sailed the Ocean Blue off Porto Cervo . A gem of nine million-euro mica peanuts - but Folco Bronze, the last descendant of a well-known noble family of industrialists, had spared no expense in honor of her new beau, she now stood languidly lying on the bow to take the sun topless.
magazines had dipped to fish on the news of their love and the couple had spent headlines: "The scion and the valley," the less poisonous "The little sum numerina and" all others. Obviously alluded to the TV show "Your Balance" where she danced the opening song.
Folco had given no weight and despite all the negative predictions of their union did not suffer the erosion of time: his Bambi was still in love with him as the first day, two months ago.

-Cicci-Bambi-n'do churches are small er Wolf Lapo?
-Who is it? Nostvo son?
-AO, you're always joking.
-Pucci pucci, I schevzo, but this time I do not know who you're Pavle.
-Mo 'er I do veni milk knees: that is chiuahua m er' you gave pe 's anniversary. That carognetta if nasconne everywhere and after Who is it? Manco Inspector Carrick!
-A altvo that dovvei conosceve?
-But no, this is' my thing na. A yellow 'I'm to live on the Internet. Fora de head loved, there n'ispettore, 'I'm in Carrick that you say, well I think Derrick de pe er great-grandfather what has fijo de bona woman. Er may also discovered the sex of the 'angels that there.
-Ah, a guavdone! Hey pussycat, if you like vomanzetti povno I have so many down there in the library.
-Mo 'will come to tell me that there is also' na library, here on board?
-Yes, he wanted the metteve avchitetto, said it gave a touch cultuvale, pevo I vicovdo so well stvada avvivavci BCE.
-Sei 'na gauge loved: I know that guns in there you put too many leaves and few flowers, so eg 'made' na citation de l'sixties. But in fact some 'er little dog that they are there to chew the magazines. That bites everything in and by certain je Shake!
-Well, SpEVA Allove not scopva the Holy Bavbav ....
BBBBBBUUUUUUMMMM!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment