Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Who Is Mystirion In South Park

the catechism

eight words (one for each of the top 8 books for ibs): water (in mouth), steel , channel (Mussolini), (the) wire (burning), (the) king (games), (the) Gospel (according to Jesus Christ), hunt (treasure), (a) days.

I do not understand why that guy had the Gospel at all costs to pass a camel through the eye of the needle inside. I told you to Sister Agostina that Jesus would take away the beast and give him a coil of wire that one, instead of attacking the whole sermon so that people do not care so fine words.
As usual, Sister Agostina was not agree with me and since that day was in good spirits gave me a punishment bearable, an hour watching the rosary on Channel Trinity, television favorite of the sisters.
-Maybe so learn a good time not to play the clown.
I do not do it on purpose and do not even want to play the fool, it's just that religion makes me questions in my head.
Mom always says that I have the "courage fisolofico ," I do not know what it means, but I know it's his fault that I always end up being punished.
Like the time that Sister Agostina was to list all the superpowers of Jesus: that he is the king of kings, which multiplies things to eat, so that raises the dead and I heard this question in his head that he did not went even though I told him go away go away.
And in the end I raised my hand and I did it:
"But Jesus, when he was urinating, the fresh water came out?
-Small-thug me she yelled to my face, so that a few drops of saliva hit me (yuck). "But then you go looking for trouble!
That day my butt has discovered why they had nicknamed steel arm.
And I thought it was the same utter a Popeye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment