Monday, November 1, 2010

Clear Elastic Discharge Right Before Period

Merenda


Lilli came back into the store after going to the grocery store. The first thing he saw, close case, the bag was placed nearby bakery puffs.
was the most famous bakery of the district and often Franti & Lilli made us a short visit when they wanted to enjoy a delicious whim.
"I wonder how did Franti to find time to go?" he asked the girl, putting her bag nearby with vegetables. But it was better not to speculate too much, when it was sweet and edible delights Franti was capable of any feat. While
Lilli began to cool off the boxes arrived this morning hoping that some customers will decide to enter Franti returned from the back, rummaging through the shopping bags and pulled out a loaf of bread of wine.
-Bono- said biting voraciously.
"I want to have a snack" he said Lilli. Overtook him, pulled out of the bag of bread pizza with onion and sat down next to her husband.
-You noticed that when you eat pizza with onions of these proceedings, after the breath does not stink? - Franti asked, tearing his loaf.
-why not go crazy, she said, also give some almond cookies. He imitated.
-How did you-you-asked to leave the store to pick up? You're done for a few minutes?
Franti stopped in mid-air with biscuit.
-There are gone.
-So how did you buy them? Non-
I bought them, I thought I did you.
-No, I only took the vegetables. But, then ...?
-There is a gentleman in the room behind.
-Oh, you want to see that we have eaten up his stuff?
-... mmessaddessì!
-Eh?
-I think so.
-And now we do?
The go-to buy back, on the fly.
-Okay. So: there was a pizza with onions, a pan of biscuits and juice ... how many of them we eat?
-Six or seven!
-Ammappela that grasshoppers!
-These will remain here about two ounces ...
-Not at all, are at least half a pound ... So instead get
-to three ounces! Run ...
Yes, you distrailo ....
Thus Lilli walked down the street in two minutes, dried, burned the line at the bakery (sorry it is an emergency, I have the great-grandmother is dying, permission), then bought the stolen goods and returned just in time to hear Franti said that, the room of Guides: The relation-
well, to be sure of choice ... Lilli
replaced the bag with the new one just looted when the two came out of the corridor.
-Young man, I'm quite sure! I want this here, let me pay.
-Ready! - Said the girl, trying to disguise the breath.
purchase envelopes and added a free bookmark.
Perfect service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment