In lean times, they sell cows. They must have thought that the town of Nepi (VT), ie the local site since yesterday there is a call for tenders for the auctioning of cattle of 20 months subject to administrative seizure. Since this is the place where I live and, given the curiosity of the news, it seemed only right to reveal it. I am not among those who think that the administration must deal with more important things, invitations on public services or issuing building permits. Instead, I believe that a cow is equal to the dignity of waste management, and although many will laugh, I smile for a vague satisfaction. It is true In recent years municipalities have seen eroding from the central state funding for essential services and therefore have had to strive in raising funds, but we do not consider only the financial aspect of the announcement. I'd call it more a case of good management by the administration which redistributes to deserving citizens seized goods to a national wrong. Besides a great gesture of transparency, in spite of all those accustomed to thinking that the government will just eat (and this time there was a cattle 20 months!). What can I say more? A cow is always handy, so those interested in the purchase of cattle may visit the page of 'praetorian register online of the town and go to page two (the starting price is 700 euro). Good cows at all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment