Sunday, May 18, 2008

Espresso Machine Under 200

perchèèè ... Sunday I break up with palloneee ...


Finally, the championship is over! I'd had enough, eccheccazzo, from September to May do not talk about anything but football every single day on Monday talking about the championship and looks every detail of every game, from Tuesday to Thursday there is a stracazzo Cup at the weekend there are freshly prepared to the new game ... Eccheppalle! We can explain that there is only the average Italian football as a sport? Personally I do not like, for various reasons. The main reason is not just the sport itself, but everything that revolves around it. Here's an example: it is 8:50 in the morning, like every day are on the streets on scooters. Like every day I'm late to enter the shop and I'm giving my all to arrive on time, which means that they are too concentrated and driving with one hand I give gas, with a white handkerchief fanned the other style of driving fantozzi Bianchina and down I'm trying to give me a little 'more than style driven Flintstones fred. The only thing that distracts me a second of the posters are made from newspaper kiosks at traffic lights. Beautiful: to occupy 90% of the layout of every poster on the newspaper there is something Fiorentina, what he did, what did not, "says shock: Mutu shit 4 times a day" and so on ... In the remaining 10% warn you in case there was a megaterremoto in China, Burma or an earthquake in Naples that is sinking in the dirty. Irrelevant news, faced with attacks of diarrhea of \u200b\u200bthe attacker purple. I say, but how do you focus more on football matches rather than real problems? How do you get your hands on a person who sympathizes with another team? How do you pay good billion incompetent who can not do anything in life except occasionally chase a ball? Maybe then this jurisdiction also has the nerve to be filmed while telling a bird and a nun to what water it does piss well. The questions are many, but one now takes precedence over all: how the hell do I sleep tonight with the ultras viola under my terrace are celebrating the entry into the Champions League?

0 comments:

Post a Comment