I have to admit the poll that I created last week has been a great success: well one vote (mine !!!!). But I do not give up, soon I will invent something else in hopes of receiving at least one other consent. The return to work was obviously intense in the days that are past and those to come, and I've had a lot of first communions and weddings to photograph. With all the sorbirò put me in the days ahead I think I can be close to beatification. From the sacred to the profane, I joyfully read that a couple of days ago there was the premiere of the film Sex and the City. Curious location: instead of New York City, the protagonist of the series, was chosen London. Well, how strange thing, though I would say who cares even a nice fast and we hope that May 30 will be able to see if the job of processing film was done well. Too bad that this series will end with the movie, I was never a big fan of the show, I hate to know that what I see now does not stop there but will continue next week, and then I have to be seven days to wait like a dawg how it will end something. E 'torture, come on. Sex and the City in addition to being funny had the advantage of not leaving in mid-speech, after the episode there was talk of something else or being presented with different scenes. And mo, Samantha Jones as you do without? Does anyone have any advice from the show?
0 comments:
Post a Comment