Clare and I have a new mission to accomplish: to find two tickets for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour. As for going to see the dear old lady Ciccone we shelled out the equivalent of one month's pay packet in previous years, this year we decided that we should be more organized in order to avoid the touts dear friends. All will focus on two lines connected to the site addiesseelle ticketone the night of the sale of tickets, a propaganda (which I had already started) mail to others interested in the purchase of tickets is to inform that the date wrong (of course a few days after) being put up for sale, and if this were not enough, ambushes shift at the box office. Clare, crediamoci, we must do it. For the rest of life is ok, the period is a bit 'considering the unpleasant discovery of shit that I presented themselves in relation to a person I loved, but patience, hard times do not scare me, and then are always' idea that it is best to find out certain things rather than the illusion of having a person next to you is only deluding himself to be faithful. Life is hard? Well, my head also, then my dear friend, fuck you and those who do not you ever said. You will burn in hell and you will drop your eyes ... Ma .. What the fuck am I saying? Oh, yeah, that's where I heard these phrases: If someone makes you angry click here and learn from you the real juice of revenge.
0 comments:
Post a Comment