I can not read the hours
I am one who often loses patience. Not with one in particular, I lose patience. Just lose it, and then, when I lost my patience, I am one who does not speak. Not with one in particular, and I do not talk enough.
I am one who can do little or nothing. Not like Zeno Cosini, that he, at least, could write a novel, because he is Italo Svevo, and vice versa, and I hope not to have ruined the final book. I am the one that almost everything he does, and I am many things, almost anything he is good. I read, but I read a little and slowly. However, I buy many books, and when I start to read books they look at me and embarrass me, so I read a little, slowly and awkwardly. Listening to a lot of records, but not enough to know what they're talking the ones that I talk about discs that do not know. And there are so many discs do not know, I hear a lot more of, if so many are still many more, as I seem to be. I'm going to hear, then, the concerts of the groups that make up the disks do not know, which are many, but inevitably some 'less than the number of discs that do not know, however, many more. And when I hear a song I do not know, a group that makes up a disk and so on, I seem to have missed something, and you want to tell me, no, no matter mica, because now I feel guilty, the legacy of the catechism.
I am one who takes it like writing on the train, and as I get to go down in Milan and Monza, when I write I'm seventeen minutes to reach the conclusion, if not then I come home and I forget to finish and build-up sheets on the desk which, not coincidentally, rhymes with entropy. So when I write, I rarely have time to check what I wrote, and it happens that on the sheet, and then, perhaps, in the post there are a lot of repetitions desired. But recently, I learned to be clever, so I say that repetitions are desired, although in the end it was not true. When I'm seventeen minutes to write and I do not have a conclusion, sometimes I end up with the clever and un'anticlimax, or, if I can, with a aprosdoketon. So, even without knowing what those two things there, because in the end does not help, they tell me I want to do the humorist, in a sense. But, and this I regret most of all, most of the books, records, concerts, I am one who tries to make people smile, but rarely, those who tell me they want to do the humorist, then smile. And even if, often smiling for the wrong reason, just that I can not say who smile for the wrong reason, then tell me the least. Instead no, I am not one that if the leads, whatever there is in me to lead, and any sense of lead is taken into account. How do I menarmela, I say, if I did not understand what and how do I lead?
I am one who still can not read the hours on the clock. In the past it happened that if I wanted to know the time, ask around, despite wearing the watch, which I had given my father. Then, when I asked around the time I had to cover the wrist, because people do not think I was weird or that, put the case, I wanted to rob using time as an excuse. Then came the teenage years, and I stopped to ask me the problem and to wear the watch I had given my father, because he was my father. And when I stopped Adolescere, I started to wear the watch, I was sorry for my father, because he was my father. But I, in all this time, I had not yet learned to read the hours. Thus, the port of the clock and keep asking around time. If not I'm late because I am one who is always late. And, on this subject, I can not speak my mind, there are at least ten people, we make fifteen, that if I tell my delays, they get angry, and then end up not speaking anymore.
0 comments:
Post a Comment