Saturday, April 10, 2010

Goalie Mask Design Template Itech 1800



from my old blog



My name is Emma, \u200b\u200band these days I have a Magone that if I do not vent combustion: are afflicted by the preparations they are doing at home to celebrate my birthday.
Watch as there are busy all!

The mother does nothing but prepare cakes and sandwiches for all the relatives to arrive, the father strumming that old guitar that I'm not ever touch and the grandmother is actually cut out of colored paper banners with the words "Emma has a year." As if there was no need for remind me ... And if I forget who, that was one of the worst day of my life!

I think yesterday was a day like many others, and nothing points to a disaster that would follow.
Guys, I was as good in those days: my days were near perfect. I was immersed in a warm and fragrant Arquette, I was comfortable in a comfortable sort of dark room, but do not think that I felt alone because there was The Voice that made me company.
heard it all the time, was sweet and soft and spoke to me from a distance, accompanied by a tum-tum in the background. Even when the voice he was silent, the tum-tum, and I never stopped so She did not know that she was gone, but he was only resting a bit '.

Me squander the time and that there really seemed just like any other: I was doing my own business and, I swear, not a nuisance to anyone when all of a sudden, the sky is torn, I wrapped a very strong light and two profane hands grabbed me and ripped from my house.
I have pulled out, where it was bitterly cold and where the light was cruel and violent.
I was terrified of the cold and pain, I screamed as I turned desperate and over, and I put my head down and went from place to place. I've never had so so scared ... then, suddenly, I heard it.
was she, The Voice.
was stronger than when I was in, a bit 'distorted, but it was her, there was no doubt. He kept talking to me and say reassuring things with her sweet voice and unique. I calmed down a little, but only for a few minutes after that came the worst: other hand, foreign and stinky, I was caught again, they took me away, I was washed, weighed, dressed, shot and finally slammed into a cot with bars.
I was exhausted and terrified. There was no hope.
Only after a while ' I've calmed down when I was finally removed from that rough bed and they put me in his arms.
When I took it I knew it was her. It was the voice, only now it was no longer just a rumor, it was my Mother.
Luckily she arrived!
You should know that my mother is the mother of the world more good, in fact she knew immediately that was a bad time for me and that I needed consolation, and all night I spoke softly, softly, to make me realize that even though I was now out, however, was not over.
I still had the sound of his voice still next to me for help.
Slowly I took courage.
I told myself that I could do it with you to overcome all the troubles I had rained down on him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment