If you also want to try add the link of your creation in the bottom of the post.
The idea came from an old style exercise proposed by Eulalia .
eight words (listen to the park where my daughter played): come down, Asia, ant, ladders, news, hard work, Mom, hand
POSTCARDS
When mom told me that he had decided to spend Vacation in Asia, at first I did not bother since it allows long pauses for her exotic was a fun habit. Over the years he had already visited Chile,
But that year he asked me to help her. This detail would make me sound the alarm, but nothing. I realized the only oddity was when she told me.
I broke the news by telephone, that coward!
-I joined the naturist Panaji-announced peace.
why this time I had not touched the hard work of the luggage did not have them! That crazy old woman wanted to walk around naked for the beaches of Goa, burn incense and sing the songs of Joni Mitchell with the shame of it out ...
-Do not do it-I cried.
-boarding are already on the stairs, "answered her angel.
-Get-ordered now.
-Baby, you're transforming an ant in an elephant.
And here another eight words:
edaltrestorie
0 comments:
Post a Comment