Saturday, May 29, 2010

Best Born Blonde Toner

Schizophrenia for consumption here is the IPAD.



IPAD has arrived, the idiots were already there. There were those who ordered it from the internet and had it in advance, those who have queued to the shops, who argues that from one year to save to buy it. But surely they were to win that group of crazy people who has to stay camped in front of shops. Manco had the last food reserves on the planet. The best-selling they say was the most expensive (800 €) to the face of crisis! I wonder what is so sensational recover from cancer? Will provide solutions to environmental problems? Heal the insane and depressed sdepresseranno pace of psychologists will have to find a new job? This last point, perhaps, the least desirable: where we put it there now this new workforce? I

remains difficult to understand the euphoria, uncontrollable madness, obsessive desire for an object that so far there has not been in our lives and now it seems necessary for survival. I read an interview where the consumer highlighted the fact that he had saved a year to get to this day. I think I noticed only a few days ago that this came "icosa. Republic was leafing through an advertisement that said that soon the Republic could have been read on the iPad. Rather than cry wow, my question was, and what an iPad? What's the use? I found information and should be a tablet that can contain within it a number of applications, books, newspapers. I tried and I've seen photos of its size, how do I go around with such an object? At least the newspaper printed if the bench was wet you could put him on the ass! I can not grasp and utility use. It is to carry around or to eat at home?

essentiality of plastic, yet another idiocy of modernity that creates dependence and need an object ever had. The smile of the dictators of the GDP which raises the hope that the innovation economy. The sparkle of Articles newspapers, advertisements, the emphasis of television: the wind that drove people to believe that this is necessary. Here is the IPAD, the ultimate essence of plastic. I look at my "novels for a year" by Luigi Pirandello, in a flea market and bought the finished print February 4, 1943. Yellowed but perfectly browsable, readable, with exactly the same aroma of paper alive! What will happen when a ipad will cross the threshold of 70 years? And its contents? Lost. Modernity and technology meant the end of human history. There will always have that luxury, and if he should ever be a catastrophe that will decide the order of electronics, what about the know stored in digital format? Lost forever. E-books and IPAD will wreck without that shiny charm that had made them bring out their flowers. But it will always remain, even more yellow, but readable, this fantastic edition of "Tales for a year" over print February 4, 1943.

0 comments:

Post a Comment