Friday, May 7, 2010

Jelly Band Color Meanings

Lady and the park Plan B


At seven in the morning, Lilli was never in a good mood.
is barely remembered his name and wondered why it was faced with a saucepan with two (due!) bottles in a water bath rather than in four or five layers of blankets to sleep soundly.
Beside her was a familiar-looking guy-ah, yes, her husband - who was preparing two cups of coffee a latte and talking about something that his sleeping brain could not focus.

then that day would be especially hard, along with the usual trifles (work, kids, chores) the calendar date was marked in red and the next was written that no woman wants to read at seven in the morning.
"At 17.00 Dr. Horses, breast ultrasound.
Among the ladies of his family had a good appetite for a certain type of noise, and once a year she had to control himself to stay calm, and there was no way of escape, unless had been prepared to face the wave of accusations from aunts, mothers, sisters, grandmothers, cousins \u200b\u200band in-laws as soon as his cheatsheet had come to the surface.
Meanwhile, Franti kept talking.
-... economy in shambles ... anomaly in the bags ....-
Ah here, economy.
The best argument in the world to come up in a good mood early in the morning, second perhaps only to poachers who skinned pups, the Nazis that sodas children and the end of the world in 2012.

-What is it? - Franti said, noting his snout.
-I do not care about the financial problems of Wall Street - Lilli grumbled. "I have much more serious economic problems myself! More serious-
of stock options or cash flows?
-Much more! Never once that money to me are sufficient to make ends meet or he can get us out something nice for us. Every time I try to put by something jumping out of an unexpected expense, like the radiator of the machine to change or something. Take today for example: I have to go make me plump up the tits of a guy, and not only I feel no physical attraction to him but to make matters worse I also have to pay € seventy, not peanuts!
Franti threw a look at the calendar and ran a half-smile.
-course - he admitted - was to give him seventy € to you, it would have been much better.
-It! Then I redid my usual nightmare.
-What? What we have become so poor that you are forced to go to beat the sidewalk to feed their children?
--Just what the girl muttered, taking a sip of latte. "But this time was even more humiliating.
-Why?
"Why did not stop anyone. All of my nightmare whoremongers threw me a peek of pity and then passed over.
poor-Oh! But no, do not worry. You're still a beautiful woman, I'm sure that at least a pimp could not stop.
-Only one? - Asked Lilli a bit 'hit.
-many, many-he corrected himself on the fly Franti.
E-fact at the end of the dream-pointed out a car stopped her with triumph.
-Have you seen? I was sure we would have done, encouraged him.
-Only - Lilli said disappointed - when I turned around I saw that you were there inside the car.
-Oh! In fact, this would not solve much of our economic situation.
-But you know what? Eventually I got an idea, just as I woke up.
-It 's also why I love you, because in the most grotesque and desperate situation, when everything goes wrong and there seems to be no hope, you can always think of a backup plan in a way that could still go forward. And tell me if this comes true your nightmare, what is your plan B?
- you, love. Evil that goes, we will send you too on the sidewalk.
-Um, here, have you seen? - Franti said, his voice in a bit shrill. -A solution is always ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment